terça-feira, 15 de maio de 2012

Just another Monday

I had such a good day at work, praised for performing a good job during the weekend. I reached the end of the day with a sense that I had completely fulfilled my duties. 
Late afternoon, backpack on my shoulders, time to go home, with 10 kilometers still in front of me; part running, part walking. Today, I set a record pace, but I will keep that a secret regarding my performance. 
In the middle of the way, I was surprised by a rainstorm. Such a good feeling! Who does not like to be showered on by the rain? Some people think that is a childish thing. I would say they have lost the sense of what fun is all about. 
What about sunshine after the rainstorm? That is exactly what happened. After the rain fell in a torrential way, I could see the sun shining strong above the clouds with its rays cutting through the dense rain clouds. 
Enchanted nature; what a wonderful sight! It is almost poetry. No wonder the Psalmist David declared: "The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands.” (Psalm 19.1) 
I got home totally wet and extremely happy by contemplating God’s caprice when he built this world for us. I went straight to a warm and refreshing bath. The dinner smelled good and I could smell it ever since I arrived at the front door. 
I finished the day with a prayer service at the church where I have the great privilege to thank God for the many blessings of my day. And this is just the beginning. 

Now is time to count with His blessings.

Tomorrow will be Tuesday. Are you sure you have no reason to praise God?

God bless you,

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Que legal receber seu comentário!

.